Assistant Cost Controller
- Up-date all Inclusive Basis food & beverage & General cost prices.
- Preparation of daily Cost Per Guest food & beverage cost. Compare to Budget and last year
- Registration and analysis of daily inter-bar, inter-kitchen, Food to Beverage and Beverage to Food transfers.
- Preparation of daily food and beverage receiving report.
- Cross-check of all food and beverage invoices with the receiving report and clarification of any differences in quantity or price.
- Analysis of all open food and beverage sales on a daily basis.
- Price comparison on food and beverage, and general
- Random spot-checks on receiving stores, food production and outlet areas.
- To assist the Senior Cost Control Assistant and to participate in the month-end inventories.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org