To be responsible to ensure that all revenues are correctly registered and recorded per department. To establish the daily revenue report as well as any further statistical reports that might be required by the management.
- To supervise and assist the other income and night auditors in their daily work.
- To verify that all revenues are registered in their corresponding outlets and shifts.
- To establish the daily revenue report for all department heads.
- To verify all rebates and to bring unjustified rebates to the attention of the Financial Controller.
- To verify the postings of all outlets for their factual and arithmetical correctness.
- To reconcile Micros and Fidelio bookings.
- To verify and reconcile the guest ledger balance.
- To reconcile all rental postings and payments.
- Daily reconciliation of all revenues with Front Office Cashier, General Cashier and Accounts receivables and to ensure that all collections are registered.
- Reconciliation of interface bookings.
- To issue and supervise the circulation of vouchers requested and to maintain the relevant records and documentation.
- To prepare early departure, No Show and cancellation reports.
- To prepare statistical figures as and when required by the management and to ensure their accuracy.
- To ensure the month end process meets the dead line.
- To maintain records on pre-paid calling cards and ensure cards are available with General cashier all the time.
- Minimum of a two year college degree in accounting or other relevant field.
- Minimum of three years experience either as an income audit assistant or income auditor for a hotel of similar size.
- Knowledge of Front Office and F&B operations
- Knowledge of accounting rules & regulations
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to email@example.com