To receive all goods of the hotel ensuring that all deliveries correspond to the purchase order and specifications with regard to quality, quantity, price, etc.
- To receive all Inclusive goods for food and beverage and General according to the standards established by the hotel, based on purchase order and/or market list.
- To check all deliveries for quality, quantity, price, box weight and expiry for food and beverage items.
- Committee for the relevant departments of receipt of goods and to arrange for their receipt.
- To prepare daily receiving reports for all goods received in the system.
- To guarantee that the cooling chain during transport, delivery, storage and final destination is not broken (including but not limited to a check of the temperatures of the delivery truck, the storage facilities, etc.) maintaining at all times the necessary documents.
- To keep the receiving area clean as per the hotel standard.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- At least two year experience as a receiving clerk for a hotel of similar size.
- Knowledge of storekeeping and F&B operations
- Basic knowledge of rules & regulations related to storekeeping
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to email@example.com