Senior Business support
Perform the tasks and missions for all financial and audit related issue at hotels and review that all Policy & procedures have been delivered to the hotels are abiding, in order to achieve the interest of OHM company and testing the hotels process compliance with management contract agreement, laws and regulations.
- Perform that the corrective action plan pertaining to internal audit report is applied
- Perform the implementation of the global contracts in the hotels is applied
- Perform the deviations over the FF&E budget approved
- Review the HOTEL P&L performance and resulting
- Perform the process of the discarded assets as per OHD policies
- Perform test that the approved budget, objective and monitor all deviation Vs. Actual P&L in order to the pre-set goals are achieved.
- Preparing personal evaluating form as requested
- Assembling the draft report, seeing that all observations have disposition and determining those finding to be included in the report or as the minor finding
- Perform test that the Aging Receivable report under well follow up with low risk
- Perform test that the hotel’s compliance with the rules and regulation / policies and procedures / proper license by law as well as hotel’s HR Department
- Ability to conduct analytical studies to identify weaknesses that need to be developed.
- Ability to conduct analytical studies to develop and maximize revenues.
- Conducting urgent field visits to measure the implementation of procedures and comply with management policies
- Audit skill - Promptitude – Presentable – Responsible – Secretive
- Skill writing reports
- Familiar with the Excel equations
- Faculty of Commerce English Section (Accounting) – Good Grade
- Previous experience in the Income or Receivable sector or Fresh graduate.
- Excellent computer skill: MS office (Word, Excel and power point)
- Language: Arabic and English fluently spoken and written
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to email@example.com