Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager in the preparation of the Business Plan.
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them.
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager in ensuring that each outlet and banquets are individually profitable.
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager in ensuring that all Palmariva and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards are adhered to.
- To represent the Food and Beverage Manager in his absence.
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager in monitoring service and food and beverage standards. To work with the Outlet Manager, Banquet Service Manager and Outlet Chefs to take corrective action where necessary.
- To assist on special projects assigned to him by the Food and Beverage Manager
- To liaise with the Executive Chef concerning food matters.
- To assist in management of outlets and banquets when necessary.
- To assist in the identification of market needs both hotel guests and the local market.
- To assist in monitoring and analyzing the activities and trends of competitive restaurants, bar and other hotel banqueting departments.
- To assist in bringing all Outlet Managers, Chefs and the Banquet Manager up to date with market needs and trends and ensuring that their product meets these requirements.
- To assist each Outlet Manager and the Banquet Manager in the planning and implementation of effective marketing plans to ensure maximum revenues and profits.
High School Graduate, Hotel Management School certificate
Minimum five years in five star hotels, similar experience in F&B
Adaptability/ Flexibility; Concern for Quality; Influence; Initiative; Innovation; Managing Performance; Results oriented; Conflict Management, Cross Cultural Sensitivity; Customer Service orientation; Teamwork/ Cooperation; Building teamwork; Developing others; Establishing focus; Information Management; Motivating others, Planning/ Organization; Problem Solving and Decision Making
Hands-On person; Creativity; Integrity; Self-development; Stress Management, very good Communication skills
OTHER SKILLS (LANGUAGE, COMPUTERS,..)
English fluent, any other language additional benefit; MS applications, FIDELIO Sales and Catering; MICROS
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to email@example.com