Kid's Club Team
Having a unique family concept with a deep Montessori background requires special calibers who are ambitious, passionate, learning addicts with fluency in English and German and ready for the best experience they are going to have in their lives.
- To have fun and enjoy doing activities with children.
- To prepare the materials for the activities offered by the Kids Club and make them always ready for the children.
- To maintain a clean, safe and beautiful environment for the children.
- To supervise and observe children at all times she/he is in charge.
- To help children fulfill their needs.
- To be the role model to the children in all her/his behaviors.
- To recognize that she/he is a part of a pre-opening team and be flexible to help her/his colleagues.
Fresh graduates with passion and fluency in English or/and German (a native German lady is preferable).
Possible background can be :
- Art and/or culture graduates with child care experience or at least interest.
- Child educators who has a degree in pedagogy or psychology.
- Candidates with various talents but interested in child care.
- Sports education (dancing, acrobatics, swimming teachers, circus experience ...etc.).
- Local Boy Scouts.
We are looking forward to receive your resume if you are interested in joining our Kids Club team in Casa Cook hotel, El Gouna and let’s start our journey having fun with children from all over the world and learn all together different cultures and new skills.
Our Kids Club – hotel opening is scheduled for Q4, 2019. To Apply: please contact Fatma El Shorbagy at firstname.lastname@example.org