To be responsible for the daily auditing and balancing of guest and house accounts, including all transactions therein. To audit all food and beverage charges and to prepare the daily F&B revenue report. In addition, to work as the night shift Front Office Cashier.
- Posts all daily room charges to the guest ledger as well as all other charges for the day not previously posted by the front office cashiers.
- Audits guest ledger charges from all departments and balances on control sheets, verifies that guest ledger balances upon closing the day from control figures and ascertains that the total of all guest ledger folios are in agreement.
- Handles all front office cashier transactions during the night shift (normally 11:00p.m. to 7:a.m.).
- Takes the final reading for the day on all food and beverage cash registers, audits food and beverage charges and prepares a Daily F&B revenue Report
- Checks the cashier’s daily report from accompanying cash checks.
- Tests checks’ prices, additions, and distribution (on the cashier’s daily report) of guest checks.
- Verifies with Front Office night shift that the restaurant guest ledger clearance account balances.
- Distributes checks and reports produced by the PMS night audits to the relevant people
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Minimum of a two-year college degree in accounting or other relevant field.
- Minimum of one year of hotel front desk experience, or one year of experience in handling cash, accounting procedures and general administrative tasks.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org