- Directs front office operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Trains, develops and manages the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations.
- Maximizes hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling to Executive Floor Rooms, reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR.
- Handles all customers’ complaints occurring during the night shift to ensure their satisfaction.
- Greets VIP guests of level 4 to 7 upon their arrival and escorts them to their room. Establishes good rapport and offers assistance for the length of their stay.
- During sell out nights, deals with overbooking situations in the most professional and diplomatic matter in order to keep to a minimum level the degree of dissatisfaction of guests inconvenienced by the situation.
- Patrols the hotel at least twice per shift to ensure that the hotel is clean, tidy, and safe and that all is proper order. Takes corrective actions if necessary.
- Keeps abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Reports on the hotel log book all guest complaints, relevant incidents and matters that need follow up the next day, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction.
Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management.
3 years experience in a front office supervisory level position, preferably in a five star international hotel
- Knowledge of Up Selling techniques
- Knowledge of maximizing revenues
- Building teamwork
- Developing others
- Motivating others
- Problem solving & Decision making
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Concern for quality
- Managing performance
- Results oriented
- Teamwork/ Cooperation
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Listening and Oral Skills
- Written skills
- Stress Management
OTHER SKILLS (LANGUAGE, COMPUTERS,…)
- Fluency in local language
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of a third language preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Opera
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume with an ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org